Sunday 5 February 2012

Just a bit about about me

me in blue with my aunty T

Welcome to my first blog!

This blog is going to really about sharing my pictures and building up a photo portfolio, so I'll have a great collection of images when I want to pursue photography at A levels, which are a couple of years off.

I'll also write about the music I like, things I want to buy (I'm a teenage girl, of course, so they'll be lots of things I want to buy!) and explain the story behind the pictures. 

My blog is called Every Picture Paints a Perfect Memory because there is always a story or memory behind every picture I take.   Every time I look back at my pictures I see a memory, which I'm sure is what you do too.

So, the first picture I've shared with you, was taken by myself at my Aunt's 40th celebration.  I took this picture of me and my Aunty T with a borrowed samsung camera and just needed one take. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, can't wait to see your future posts!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how things progresses !! xkx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog, hope you enjoyed your visit!